Many thanks to everyone who has helped with the project:
- ThoughtWorks is a great place to work. (ThoughtWorks) (Go work for a company where people are surprised if you don't have a sourceforge account.)
- Levi Khatskevitch
- for a patch supporting Main Menus.
- for multiple (hidden) desktop support.
- for enhancement to the Menu Item tester.
- for an enhancement allowing Modal forms to be displayed while running in a Windows Service context. (Cruise Control.NET)
- Ian Cooper
- for an enhancement to ControlTester.
- for RadioButtonTester
- for code that helps support Modal Forms.
- for code that interacts with Message Boxes.
- for ListBoxTester and ListBoxRecorder
- for ListViewTester
- for CheckedListBoxTester
- for ToolbarTester
- for ToolBarButtonTester
- Richard Schneider for the MouseController. (This is a lot of code, thoroughly tested and documented.. Only problem is now I have to document the rest of it as completely.. :) )
- Dan Bunea for a bug fix on TextBoxRecorder.
- Mike Chean for a bug report on databinding to a dataset.
- Federico Spinazzi for an enhancement to ComboBoxTester.
- Bart De Boeck for the initial port to .NET 2.0 and several alpha releases on .NET 2.0
- Anders Lillrank for Toolstrip support and several .NET 2.0 contributions.
- Adam Vandenberg for work on .NET 2.0 support, code structure and refactoring.
- Trevor Hall for his extensive feedback and constructive remarks.
- The NUnitASP project gave me ideas about how the API could look for unit testing a user interface. (nunitasp.sf.net)
- Luc Habert and Amarile (http://www.amarile.fr) for work on modal forms handling.
- Many others for ideas / suggestions that ended up being implemented in the source.